Thursday 12 January 2012

The better reflection..

Who said reflections were identical?
It was always her mood that defined my day.If she were in her right mood, even the most mundane would magically turn into something rather more interesting and exciting.Her attitude towards life surprised me. She had the ability to cherish every moment with her child-like innocence, uninhibited by how inappropriate people thought it sometimes could be.
It seemed so dangerous to me, thinking about how independantly and "on her terms" she lived her life; as though practicality had lost its worth. I was beginning to grow jealous of her, of her unconventional wisdom and that smile, a smile that came straight from her heart, uncalculated and divine!
She was everything that freedom brought; and her advice, so sensible and her energy, so unbounded..
    She probably sensed how I felt and whispered her comforting words into my ear,"Dear Oh Dear! If I am free, so are you; images are misconceptions but reflections are always true!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages