Monday 2 January 2012

To Die with me...

We were walking down the street at night. While I looked as though I was freezing to death, she said she was fine. As we were nearing the streetlamp, she asked me if we could sit for a while. So I said "fine" and we sat on a bench nearby. We talked a lot that evening, we spoke of life , we spoke of friends , and discussed about every issue and every trend. But then after some time she became unusually quiet, and I thought she probably was thinking about something.
As I was gazing at a dozen fireflies flying right over my head, she asked me if I was scared of death. "umm.. NO!" I said with very low conviction. She smiled and took my hand and together we walked down a mile. She was contantly humming some random song; I was creeped out by her strange behaviour.

Suddenly, a car just drove past us and I screamed with fright; but to my surprise, she instantly hugged me tight! And looking into my eyes she gently whispered to me "I know! I am scared too and its a scary night, But together I am sure we will be alright!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages