Saturday 31 December 2011

the unknown she!

It was different this time, as though lightening was scaring away the thunder. My conviction of her being calm and patient was beginning to be contradicted strongly by her sudden change in behavior.
She looked so furious and agitated that storms for now seemed to be more peaceful. I  crept to a corner wondering how overpowering she had become.She was frustrated and fed up of; her failing attempts, insensitivity of snobs and ingratitude of the selfish greed feeders. I couldn't believe I said those words.My tongue grew sharper, although not as that of a sword, yet , capable of inflicting the deepest wounds.
Scared of her, I peeked but then I saw her upset and crying herself to sleep. I went near her and brushed her hair with my fingers. She turned to me and hugged me tight and together, we cried.
She apologized to me, but I said to her , "You live in me, I come from you, And I thought I was weak, until I knew you!"
  

1 comment:

Pages